Registration Deadline: 14 November for the EOSC Stakeholders Forum
Only one and a half week is left before the registration is closed for the 2nd EOSC Stakeholders Forum to be held on 21-22 November 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
Those intending to attend the EOSC Stakeholders Forum are invited to register before the deadline of 14 November, close of business.
Organised by the EOSCpilot project, the event will have a crucial role in the implementation of the EOSC work plan.
Building on the challenges faced and the outcomes of the fifteen Science Demonstrators within EOSCpilot, the Stakeholders Forum is a way of further building on the results around the EOSC Governance Model and Architecture and the Rules of Participation.
Learn more about what will be discussed.
Visit the Agenda page now!
Who should attend?
This workshop is meant for all players in the EOSC ecosystem who want to be part of the formation of the EOSC Working Groups:
- Research Producing Organisations, Academic Institutions and Research Libraries
- E-infrastructures, VREs and other H2020 projects
- General Public
- National, Regional or Local Government Agencies
- Research Funding Bodies
- Research Infrastructures
- Learned Societies, Research Communities, Scientific Associations
- Service Providers
- European policy and decision makers