Venue: The Square, Brussels, Room 201 A/B
Aim of the workshop
This workshop will offer an interactive session where researchers and research infrastructures present their use-cases and more in general describe how they do their daily work and which obstacles they face to access resources.
Some solutions will be presented in light of benefits they bring to researchers and research infrastructures if adopted, maturity and service models.
Meeting starts at 13.00 and ends at 17.00
1. Introduction of the day and how we will work together
2. Federated Access management, why, how and when
3. Let's talk: round tables to understand who the researchers are, where they are, their main requirements (enhance and extend FIM4R), and main problems
14.45 -15.15 Break
4. Let's talk: round table to understand what AAI services are available and what they mean for the researchers. Inputs to define a roadmap for the next 2 years
5. Summary of main findings and identify where work should continue (AEGIS, EOSC, GN4, and others).
Registration: please visit www.eventr.geant.org/events/2787 to register to this event